Erik Gobbers holds master degrees in Biology (University of Ghent), Biomedical Sciences (Free University of Brussels) and Political Science (Free University of Brussels). He is a voluntary researcher at the Department of Political Science of the Free University of Brussels, focusing on the socio-political dynamics of urban ethnic associations in the former province of Katanga, DRC. Since June 2018 he joined the IPIS research team.
- IPIS Briefing August 2020 – Persistent Violence In Gold-Rich Ituri Province, Dr Congo: Root Causes And Impact On Local Population |
- IPIS Briefing April 2020 – Incident Reporting on Gold Supply Chains in eastern DR Congo. |
- Transparency and Formalization of Gold Supply Chains in Eastern DR Congo |
- Ground-Based Incident Reporting in eastern DRC |
- Evaluer l’impact des programmes de diligence raisonnable dans l’est de la RDC |
- Assessing the impact of due diligence programmes in Eastern DRC: A baseline study |
- Ground-based incident reporting in eastern DRC |