A quarterly briefing that presents published news, articles and reports on business and human rights in four major economic sectors in Tanzania: resource extraction, agriculture, tourism and infrastructure.
This quarterly briefing series presents an overview of published news, articles and reports on business and human rights in four major economic sectors in Tanzania: resource extraction, agriculture, tourism and infrastructure. With this briefing we want to inform on recent events, trends, challenges and opportunities regarding business and human rights in Tanzania.
- 2018 Quarter 3 <July – September 2018>, the first briefing in this series
- 2019 Quarter 1 < January – March 2019 >
- 2019 Quarter 2 < April – June 2019 >
- 2019 Quarter 3&4 < July – December 2019 > Also available in Kiswahili
- 2020 Quarter 1 < January – March 2020 > Also available in Kiswahili
- 2020 Quarter 2 (expected: August 2020)
- 2020 Quarter 3 (expected: November 2020)
To receive this briefing, you can subscribe to our mailing list
These publications are part of the ‘Improving monitoring, research and dialogue on Business & Human Rights in Tanzania’ project implemented by the Tanzanian Commission for Human Rights and Good Governance (CHRAGG), Business and Human Rights Tanzania (BHRT) and the International Peace Information Service (IPIS), with the financial support of the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR).
This briefing is based on news and research published by Tanzanian and international media, journals and institutions. Its content does not necessarily reflect the views, opinions nor work of CHRAGG, BHRT or IPIS.