IPIS welcomes the opportunity to work with non-governmental organisations from our focal region. Such work can take the form of joint research projects or capacity building through editorial assistance, skills / knowledge transfer and training. If your organisation would like to discuss the possibility of such a partnership, please contact Filip Reyniers.
There are currently no job opportunities available at present. Once an opportunity becomes available it will be advertise here.
IPIS offers three main types of internship:
- Through partner organisations (such as the Leuven Law Clinic). These partner organisations use their own recruitment processes.
- Through calls issued for specific projects. These will be made through our website (below), in the weekly briefing, and in some instances through universities networks.
- Through approaches from those with a specific research project that they wish to pursue within our organisation. Such interns can publish their papers as an intern paper publication or in some instances as a co-author.
Speculative applications without a specific research project may be considered on an ad hoc basis.
Internship offers generally involve the following benefits:
- Personal supervision by one of our researchers
- Office space and use of office equipment
- Use of our working library
- Reimbursement of travel expenses within Belgium
Speculative application process
Send a cover letter outlining your motivation and availability together with a recent writing sample (article or paper) and CV to Filip Reyniers. Should your application be of interest to us, we will return to you to discuss the matter further.